Why join Auradine? You want to be a part of something groundbreaking, where every day you can see the impact of your work. At Auradine, you will join a talent-rich group of problem solvers and doers; in a culture that focuses on team, growth, innovation, and creativity.
- Develop production and characterization ATE test programs and hardware.
- Understand test requirements, test methodologies and test strategies.
- Collaborate with design teams on new products from debug, characterization, to full production.
- Manage production test programs at manufacturing sites.
- Support new product qualification and transfer.
- Identify & drive test cost reduction and yield improvement projects.
- Minimum 5+ years in semiconductor test engineering experience. Solid background in ATE testing (critical skill), test methodology, silicon process, DFT/DFM, and high-speed digital testing experience required.
- Knowledge of Advantest system/software will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related fields and 5-10 years of related professional experience.
Our goal is to hire and promote an exceptional workforce as diverse as the global populations we serve. Auradine, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of our organization. We value and celebrate diversity in thought, beliefs, talent, expression, and backgrounds. We know that our individual differences make us better. Come join us!
The national pay range for our technical roles is $100,000-$500,000. The national pay range for our non-technical roles is $75,000-$470,000. Individual compensation will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience aligned with Auradine’s internal leveling guidelines and benchmarks.
Auradine is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. We also take affirmative action to offer employment opportunities to minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.
Auradine is committed to working with qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants who would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or who need special assistance or a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact us at: email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only. Evaluation of requests for reasonable accommodation will be determined on a case-by-case basis.