Why join Auradine? You want to be a part of something groundbreaking, where every day you can see the impact of your work. At Auradine, you will join a talent-rich group of problem solvers and doers; in a culture that focuses on team, growth, innovation, and creativity.
- We are looking for a world-class Silicon Architect to join our team. The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter who will thrive in this highly technical environment.
- Your job responsibility as a Silicon Architect is incubation of innovative ideas in collaboration with system and software teams and providing technical leadership throughout all phases of silicon ASIC development.
- Work with system and software architects to define technical requirements & architecture specifications for chip development.
- Drive evaluation and provide recommendations for technology, IP, and vendor selection.
- Work on architecture modeling and identify architecture issues (functionality, performance, etc.) through modeling.
- Support design and verification in pre and post silicon to ensure features meet architectural requirements.
- BS/MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- 15+ years of design and architecture experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop detailed architecture, performance, power and cost estimates from higher level feature, function, and performance requirements.
- Proven record of accomplishment of successful design and architecture of complicated PPA tradeoffs and improvements.
- Expertise on ISA and hardware, software partition and excellent communication skills. Ability to read and write detailed architectural specs.
- Experience in high-level modeling is desired.
- Strong knowledge of CPU-core, on-die interconnect and peripheral IP is desired.
- Able to thrive and lead in fast paced startup environment.
- Preferred Qualifications: Direct experience of DSP or arithmetic computing is a plus.
- Direct experience in analyzing blockchain/crypto workload performance is a plus.
- Proficiency in any program language of C/C++/SystemC/Python/Golang is desired.
Our goal is to hire and promote an exceptional workforce as diverse as the global populations we serve. Auradine, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of our organization. We value and celebrate diversity in thought, beliefs, talent, expression, and backgrounds. We know that our individual differences make us better. Come join us!
The national pay range for our technical roles is $100,000-$500,000. The national pay range for our non-technical roles is $75,000-$470,000. Individual compensation will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience aligned with Auradine’s internal leveling guidelines and benchmarks.
Auradine is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. We also take affirmative action to offer employment opportunities to minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.
Auradine is committed to working with qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants who would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or who need special assistance or a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only. Evaluation of requests for reasonable accommodation will be determined on a case-by-case basis.