Why join Auradine? You want to be a part of something groundbreaking, where every day you can see the impact of your work. At Auradine, you will join a talent-rich group of problem solvers and doers; in a culture that focuses on team, growth, innovation, and creativity.
- Manage inventory count , controlling all aspects of incoming and outgoing inventory
- Lead the End of Quarter inventory count effort
- Keeps stockroom organized and in working order
- Verify accuracy of shipments against purchase orders and shipping invoice
- Notifies Finance of any receiving discrepancies and/or reaches out to supply chain to resolve discrepancies
- Knowledge of creating shipping labels for shipments to FedEx and DHL with the correct HTS codes
- Knowledge of clearing customs for incoming and outgoing international shipments
- Receive shipments and record them for accounting purposes
- Job may require some heavy lifting work
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Minimum 2 years of warehousing and inventory experience
- Ability to work with a Inventory Management System (Netsuite or AS400)
- This position requires attention to detail, good organizational skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Associate degree in Supply Chain preferred
Our goal is to hire and promote an exceptional workforce as diverse as the global populations we serve. Auradine, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of our organization. We value and celebrate diversity in thought, beliefs, talent, expression, and backgrounds. We know that our individual differences make us better. Come join us!
Auradine is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. We also take affirmative action to offer employment opportunities to minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.
Auradine is committed to working with qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants who would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or who need special assistance or reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact us at: email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only. Evaluation of requests for reasonable accommodation will be determined on a case-by-case basis.