Why join Auradine? You want to be a part of something groundbreaking, where every day you can see the impact of your work. At Auradine, you will join a talent-rich group of problem solvers and doers; in a culture that focuses on team, growth, innovation, and creativity.
- Perform detailed custom digital circuit design and verification at both macro and block level.
- Perform/supervise both macro and block level layouts.
- Exploration of novel, robust, competitive circuit solutions (considering power, area and performance) through feasibility studies including transient circuit simulation, Monte Carlo simulation, circuit aging and electrical stress analysis.
- Analog Behavioral modeling in Verilog-A or Verilog-AMS
- 10+ years of analog/mixed signal IC design experience.
- Deep understanding of device physics and process technology, especially as it applies to Analog/Mixed-signal designs.
- Good problem-solving skills and lab evaluation/debugging skills. Good understanding of Finfet and planar CMOS process technologies.
- Experience with AMS design, modeling and verification is a plus.
- Experienced in Cadence analog/mixed-signal design flow.
- Experience in scripting languages (Perl, Tcl, Python, etc.) to enhance design automation, verification, and delivery.
- Experience in Post-Si debug from design perspective, including proposing tests and experiments, and reviewing results.
- Exposure to Multiple foundries – TSMC, Intel, Samsung at the cutting-edge nodes is a plus.
Our goal is to hire and promote an exceptional workforce as diverse as the global populations we serve. Auradine, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of our organization. We value and celebrate diversity in thought, beliefs, talent, expression, and backgrounds. We know that our individual differences make us better. Come join us!
The national pay range for our technical roles is $100,000-$500,000. The national pay range for our non-technical roles is $75,000-$470,000. Individual compensation will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience aligned with Auradine’s internal leveling guidelines and benchmarks.
Auradine is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. We also take affirmative action to offer employment opportunities to minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.
Auradine is committed to working with qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants who would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or who need special assistance or reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact us at: email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only. Evaluation of requests for reasonable accommodation will be determined on a case-by-case basis.